COSEM Parisian dental health centres are recruiting dental surgeons
As part of its expansion, COSEM, the number one Parisian health centres, is recruiting practitioners in Greece and assisting them with their move to Paris.
Who are Cosem ?
COSEM is an association, created in 1945 and leader of Parisian health centres with:
- 6 centres situated in Paris
- More than 1000 employees, of which 265 are dental surgeons
- More than 4000 patients per day
Our job offer :
In order to meet our needs and to support our growth, we are looking for qualified dental surgeons.
You will be employed by our company on a permanent contract.
Working hours are either full-time (44 hours maximum) or part-time, according to your preferences.
The remuneration is made up of:
- A fixed salary
- Retrocession of the turnover
- A profit-sharing and participation bonus
- Various social benefits: health insurance, meal vouchers, travel passes, access to the Employee Representative Committee and to its social and cultural events.
COSEM has advanced technological equipment from the latest generation.
Other benefits: COSEM will take care of the all the welcoming, administrative and accounting tasks. The practitioner does not have to do them.
Dental surgeons benefit from various training courses: conferences by well-known university lecturers, personalised coaching, sharing best practices amongst staff.
Our help with your integration into our company in Paris :
Our team will help you with both your professional integration into the company and your move to Paris.
Your professional integration:
- Support with legal administrative procedures (registration to the Dental Board in France)
- An integration week and provision of mentoring in the company
- Training upon hiring:
- On the company software
- On the rules regarding the French health system and social security system
- On French medical prescriptions
- On technological innovations
- Option to have French classes
Your personal and family integration:
When you arrive, a colleague will be appointed to support you:
- In the search for accommodation and a school for the children, if necessary
- For all French administrative procedures
- For your integration into Parisian life
For all information and applications : firstname.lastname@example.org